The BigDIA 2020 will bring together research scientists from academia, industries, and government agencies to report progress and exchange ideas to address challenges in fundamental research and rapid knowledge translation in collecting, processing, analyzing, integrating, annotating and visualizing Big Data for scientific exploration, business and policy decision-making. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: Fundamental theories for Big Data analytics
• Statistical theories for Big Data
• Computer science theories for Big Data
• Mathematical theories for Big Data
• Big Data computing: Architecture, Infrastructure, Database, Algorithm, Platform, visualization
• Programming Models and Environments for Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing to Support Big Data
• EHR and health care Big Data
• Precision medicine
• Multimedia and Multi-structured Data
• Finance and economics
• Wearable or mobile device data
• Internet of Things
• Big Data prediction and decision-support systems
• Cloud/Grid/Stream Data Mining- Big Velocity Data
• Big Data management in cloud
The BigDIA 2020 is technical sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society. Prospective authors are invited to submit short papers(1-2 pages) or full papers(a maximum of 8 pages), written in English and be formatted according to the IEEE Manuscript Template . Accepted papers will be published by IEEE Conference Publishing Services(CPS) and final posting to the Computer Society Digital Library, IEEE XploreTM and indexing.
Best Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award will be granted to paper(s) receiving the highest quality rating from the Reviewers and the Program Committee. Extended versions of selected best papers will be considered for publication in special issues of prestigious journals. The new extended versions will undergo a new review conducted by the Special Issue editors as required.
To have an accepted paper published in the BigDIA 2020 Proceedings, the paper must be presented at the conference. For this, at least one of the authors is required to register for the conference at the full rate.
Paper submissions are to be made using exclusively EasyChair Submission window https://easychair.org/cfp/BigDIA2020 as PDF files.
Paper Submission Deadline
Oct. 1st, 2020
Notification of Acceptance
Oct. 23rd, 2020
Nov. 6th, 2020
Chao Chen Tel: (86)0755-86392380, Email:email@example.com
Liang Zhang Tel: (86) 0731-87006223, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Wen Zhou Tel: (86) 0731-87006250, Email:email@example.com